Red Coconut RV Park on Fort Myers Beach is looking for an energetic, and professional guest service agent to join our team.
General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest's service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and business functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first class hospitality and customer service to all guests and residents.
- Must be able to perform as a team member and an individual contributor.
- Making, Cancelling and Changing Reservations.
- Checking in arriving Guests and out Departing Guests.
- Handling guest payments in cash, counting change, balancing cash and credit cards.
- Provide information to guests on local attractions, restaurants and transportation.
- Ability in resolving customer complaints.
- Maintain daily report sheets and manage daily cash.
- Understand and enforce all park rules, policies, and procedures.
- Communicates professionally and with respect to office staff and maintenance department regularly to facilitate the effective flow of information throughout the company and any guest reported or observed problems.
- Ensuring the front desk and lobby areas remain clean, organized, and always ready to meet, greet, and, assist guest and residents.
- Performs other duties as needed or assigned.
- Full-time Monday-Friday, at times may be required to cover shifts on Saturday and Sunday.
- Previous front office or hotel experience is required; 1+ year preferred.
- Valid Florida Driver’s License.
- GED/High School Diploma required.
- Applicants must be proficient in using a computer.
- Strong attention to detail, speed, and accuracy.
- Possess professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent customer service, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Competitive Wage based on skills and experience.
Benefits including health insurance, dental, disability and 401K.